TERRY C PHOTOGRAPHY
Portrait - Newborn - Engagement - Family Reunions / parties / Events
In and around the Springfield Missouri area
For prices click HERE
If you have questions or would like to see if an appointment date and time is open please visit the CONTACT page
What should I wear to a portrait session ?
These are just suggestions to hopefully make your portraits as good as we possibly can
- wear solid colored clothing so that we see all of your faces and no one person stands out. If you wear stripes or flowers, you will stand out from the rest of your group.
- choose muted tones that are a bit subdued
- choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light)
- choose 1-3 colors for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together and have everyone work within that color palette. For example: dark green, navy, and burgundy – all dark jewel tones. OR tan, a lighter olive green, and denims – all lighter, softer tones.
- choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow
- choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies
- choose dark socks and footwear (unless it’s a barefoot photo on the beach)
- keep jewellery simple and minimalistic
- Reminder for parents of babies/newborns, I suggest at least a few changes of clothes just in case they spit up on what you have picked out first. (You're a parent so you already know this I'm sure, I just want to remind you ) Bring diapers and bottle, sippy cup, binky .. wipes and would take when you take your baby out for a few hours.